Tuesday 5 March 2013

Del's got those happy feet

After taking a look through some photos taken over the past few months I noticed a recurring theme- Del has got those happy feet!

What can I say? He loves smiling and posing for the camera. I thought I'd share a few, which will hopefully make you smile too :)











Also thought I'd mention that we're going to Crufts this Saturday. Sadly, Del will be staying at home, but we're excited to take a look at some lovely pups in action and browse around lots of doggie stalls!

Is anyone going to Crufts this week?

Will share photos on here on Sunday :)

2 comments:

  1. Del sure looks happy. Have fun at Crufts. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Can't wait to share pictures from Crufts!x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a comment!