Friday 14 June 2013

Naughty Del

Me and my partner went away for the night a few weeks back and left Del with his aunt (Fribs from Kate's Cuddles). He had a great time with her and Kate- they went on walks, did some training and generally got spoilt, however, Del obviously wasn't happy that we'd left him for the night.

Upon our return he completely ignored us for a while. Then I caught him weeing in my overnight bag on the landing. Yes, you heard it- WEEING IN MY BAG ON THE LANDING!

Looking a little guilty afterwards.

Has your dog ever done anything like this before? He was obviously upset that we'd left him, and I took it to be like a teenage strop.

Would be interesting to hear if anyone else's dog has punished them for leaving them for a few days....


3 comments:

  1. I had a cat that would pee right in the middle of my bed when I would go away overnight or even sometimes when I went to work. Yes, they are punishing us for leaving them.

    Shame on you! hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I hope it doesn't become a habit like your cat! Naughty kitty :)

      We're going to New York in September for 5 whole days- wonder what he'll do to punish us when we get back from there!?!?! Oh dear...

      Delete
  2. Way to show 'em Del!

    the brown dawgs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a comment!