Friday 12 July 2013

Finding a Dog in a Hot Car

I saw this post on Dakota's Den and had to share.

I've seen loads of infographics about how to keep your dogs cool recently, but none about what to do if you come across a dog in a car that could get overheated and come into some serious trouble.


Infographic from Pet Finder


We've been really lucky over the past week here in the UK- the weather has been fab, but Del has really been struggling in the heat. I think it's important to educate dog owners on dogs and heat, but think it's just as important to know what to do if you find a dog in a car.

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much for sharing Dakota's post! I am hanging my head in shame. I am following you on Facebook, how was I NOT following the blog? I just rectified that!!
    Also thank you for the incredibly sweet twitter post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Karen, thanks so much for the kind Comment and Tweets :) also, thanks for sharing the great info graphic. Lots of love from Rach & Del xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a comment!