Friday 19 July 2013

One Week Today...

In one week today, it will be time.

Del is getting his nuts off.

Del is just over 18 months old, and I've been putting it off as long as I can, but know it's for the best. The only problem is, my partner really doesn't want him to have to go through it. But that's probably because he's a man and can have REAL empathy :)

I'm really nervous about the whole process. Not about the vets- the vet we use is fantastic and does these operations everyday. I'm just worried about how Del will view the vets afterwards. He's always been pretty excited to visit in the past, and I just know he'll dread going after this experience.

So next week, at 9:30am, I'll be forced to leave him for a few hours in the hands of someone else. But I know it's for the best.

I gather most fellow bloggers with male dogs will have gone through this multiple times.

How did it go for you and your pooch?

Would love to hear your stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us a comment!