Friday 30 August 2013

Five of the Best- August Edition


It's that time again already! This is my second installment of 'Five of the Best' and I have to say it was hard to choose just five :)


Here is goes (in no particular order):










One of my favourite Rotties- Lulu. I really love reading about where she travels. This month she's been to Niagara Falls! I love seeing her have fun and travelling the country. You should definitely check her out if you haven't already.









Bren from Pibbles & Me is awesome. I haven't got a favourite post as such this month, but I really love Pibbles & Me and everyone who isn't a member should become one- pronto!











2 Brown Dawgs Blog was one of the first dog blogs I came across and is still a firm favourite. I love looking at pics of Freighter, Thunder and Storm as they're such active and great dogs. Read all about them training and being generally awesome.










I can't choose a post from Something Wagging This Way Comes- they're all too good. This blog really just speaks for itself and will always be one of my favourites.










If you love big fury fluffballs then head over to the Misadventures of Misaki. Misaki is a beautiful Malamute who is simply adorable. I really liked her post on getting her flea treatment- Del hates having his done too, so this one really made me laugh!


So that's it for August! Here's to a great September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us a comment!