Thursday 17 October 2013

Introducing...Harvey from The Balloon Diaries!

I've got some very exciting news! My lovely friend Louise has set up a blog called The Balloon Diaries about the ADORABLE Harvey! Harvey is a gorgeous little thing (I've met him in real life) and I'm so excited to be able to read all about him.

I asked Harvey's mum to answer some questions about him so we can all get to know him. So, here it goes!

Here he is, the little cutie! 

Vital Statistics

Name: Harvey
Age: 4
D.O.B: 11/09/2009
Breed: Jackahuahua (Jack Russell crossed with Chihuahua)
Best trick: Holding a balloon between his teeth for hours without bursting it!
Favourite toy: Teddy
Worst habit: Stealing rubbish packets out of the bin when we’re not looking
Best friend: Lucy the King Charles Spaniel
Favourite food: Sainsbury’s sausage treats, tangerines, chips
Worst food: Caesar that contains pasta

More about Harvey...

When did you adopt Harvey and why did you choose him?
In August 2010, and we chose him because we were looking for a small dog, and when we walked into his kennel he was jumping around all over the place and accidentally fell in his water bowl (which was huge!) – just too adorable to leave J

What do you love most about him?
That he’s such a little puppy! And he absolutely loves presents and really appreciates them – I bought him a new camel teddy from Egypt recently and he won’t put it down, when I come home from work he picks it up as if to say ‘see! I love it!’ haha!

What is the funniest thing he's ever done?
He thought he’d been cunning once and got away with taking a big crisp packet out of the bin, when I caught him with it stuck on his head – couldn’t see where he was going the silly boy!

All dogs have little 'quirks'. Tell us about Harvey's!
hmmmm, where to start?! Well his favourite foods (above) are definitely quirky, his obsession with balloons is very unusual and I haven’t heard of that ever before! We think he must have got it from his previous owners because he seemed to love them the first time he saw them on my birthday at our house. 

What are his favourite toys?
He loves his treat ball, his teddies and balloons!

Why did you start blogging?
Because I wanted to have a diary of Harvey’s daily life and people seem to have loved him when I’ve posted his picture on my personal facebook so I thought I’d write a blog J

Where can we find you on the interwebz? 


So, there you have it! It's well worth following Harvey's blog because he's a funny little chap, who I'm sure will keep you amused.

I've decided that I'll do one of these interviews a month, so if you'd like to answer the questions above and would like to be featured on this site, please email me at delsadventures [at] gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us a comment!