Thursday 14 November 2013

My Favourite Instagrammers!

I LOVE Instagram. I think it's my favourite social media platform. There. I've said it.

The reason why I adore Instagram is because I can choose to follow a feed of cute and adorable accounts which feature ONLY dogs. So I essentially have a news feed of dog pictures that brighten up any day.

You can find us on Instagram HERE if you're keen to give us a follow.

This is our most liked picture, with more than 80 likes. Its a picture of Del at 6 months old. It's one of my favourites too!




I also wanted to share some of my favourite accounts that I follow, so bear with me as this post is going to scroll down for some time!

Marcottie



Here are their two bears- Emmet and Max- who never fail to make me smile.


Cubbarli



Two Goldens who are always together. The younger one always has to sit on the older one! Their pictures are adorable and never fail to make me laugh out loud!


Rebeccanerman




These three bears are awesome (or should I say pawsome?) They're such an adorable Rottie family.

Oscar_the-sheltie

 
Oscar regularly dresses up and offers photos that you can't help but smile at. Look at him being all intelligent!

Isolashjartan



Need I say more?



Have you got an favourite Instagrammers? If so, let me know so I can give them a follow!

If your picture is featured in this post and you would like me to remove it, just get in touch and I'll take it down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us a comment!