Wednesday 18 December 2013

Meet the Bloggers Blog Hop- I'm Rachael!

Meet the Pet Bloggers Hop


So, I first saw this blog hop on Life With Desmond and thought it would be nice to participate. It's true- I love reading about other blogger's pets and lives but you don't tend to know that much about the person who writes it. 

I decided I'd answer some questions about myself for a change! I'm not sure if anyone will be too interested, but here goes!


Eating waffles in Bruges- With a dog aged 3- My most recent Birthday- On top of the Empire State


What's your favourite non-animal related movie?
My favourite film of all time is Napoleon Dynamite. I just love everything about it, from the styling, the actors and all of the memorable quotes from it. 'Bring me my chapstick?' There is an animal in it though- Tina the llama. 'Tina, you big llama! Eat the food!'


What's your favourite meal?
I LOVE food. A little too much. It's hard to choose just one meal, so I'm going to have to go for Chinese cuisine. I could quite happily live the rest of my life just eating Chinese food. Aromatic duck is one of my all time favourites. Oh, and I'm particularly fond of Lindor truffles, so if you're trying to get in my good books, send a box of those my way! 


What do you wish you were more skilled at?
I'd love to learn more about photography. Since we've had Del I've taken more pictures than ever before. When I have time I like to take my 'proper' camera out on walks, but unfortunately when I'm walking on my own I have to have my hands free, so I usually just take snaps on my phone. I'd love to learn more about cameras and how to get some really good shots. 

What's your favourite holiday?
In September, we were really excited to visit New York. It was honestly one of the best places I've ever been. Seeing all those sites you usually see in the movies was a really surreal (and amazing experience). We stayed at a really beautiful hotel and ate some amazing food. I'll definitely be going back.

Although New York was amazing, there is another place I've visited which really captured my heart. A few years back, me and my boyfriend went to Bruges, in Belgium. We went after watching the movie, In Bruges, because it looked like a fairytale. And it was. It was one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. I'm thinking of going back there for my next big birthday. 

What's one thing you could do to be more kind to yourself?
Utilise my time more. I'm forever procrastinating, and I seem to spend a lot of time doing nothing (unless you can call sitting with Del on my knee an essential activity). I need to be a bit more proactive and more 'get up and go'. Any tips?

What makes you feel fabulous?
Obviously, spending time with Del makes me feel fabulous. But if we take him out of the equation I'd say spending time with my partner, friends and family. I've got a wonderful boyfriend, loving family and loyal friends. I don't know what can be better than that!  


I look forward to learning more about the faces behind the blogs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us a comment!