Monday 9 December 2013

Rottweiler Christmas Vids!

Instead of Dog Video of the Week, I thought I'd share a few of my favourite Christmassy Rottweiler vids from YouTube.

I always have a look round for fun Rottie videos, and these are some of this years favourites (some favourites carried forward from last year!)  I hope you enjoy :)




This video cracked me up. This Rottie is enjoying a Christmas dinner with their family. AT THE TABLE. It's any dog's dreams come true!



This is such a heart warming video! Kids surprised with the new addition to their family on Christmas day.




This video always makes me laugh. Rottweiler Nativity. Say no more.






The cover for this video is misleading. This has to be my all time favourite Rottie video. I just love how guilty he looks, all wrapped in tinsel!

Ho ho ho!

Have you got any festive dog videos to share? If so, leave me a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us a comment!