Friday 6 June 2014

Life Lately

So over the past few weeks we've been super busy, which is my excuse for not posting much on here. We've had birthday parties, weddings and other social commitments, so blogging has had to take a back seat.

I thought I'd give you a little insight into what Del has been up to throughout all the busy..

Del has been having a wonderful time going on walkies with him house mates. They all LOVE to run round together and chase each other...








He's also been embarking on a personal challenge- find the biggest stick to carry throughout the whole walk. Here is some photographic evidence:



He's also been using me as a pillow looking after me when I've been poorly in bed this week (just a cold, nothing serious).



What have you guys been up to?

Hope you've been enjoying the start of summer as much as Del has!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us a comment!